Inside out

I was so happy this one time when I had gotten my uncle out in Airsoft. Airsoft is a game where you could use BB guns but they run on battery which makes the bullets go faster. Let's start from the beginning.

My cousins and I including my uncle had been going to Virginia for the weekend of that summer. On the way over there it was a 13 hour drive. We had finally gotten there and we had rested for 2 days doing nothing. My uncle had a room mate with him that lives in his house. He was a very funny guy. All we did was eat all the time while playing video games.

Then this one day my uncle had told me and my cousins to come in his room really quick. We had been playing video games so we paused the game and we all went to his room. He had said "Hey kiddos we are going to go play Airsoft tomorrow and I need your help with things." He had told us to go to the living room. There he had a big green box that had been full of Airsoft stuff we didn't know what was inside until that day.  He had told us to go charge these batteries so that they can be nice and charged tomorrow. Once we had done that we had to go get gear for us so that we can be protected and be safe. Once we had gotten all of our gear which was vests,masks, mags and that's it. After that he had told us to go to sleep.

The next morning had came and we had ate breakfast. We had a big breakfast so we had to wait for a little while so that we can not be so full so when we run we wont throw up. After an hour or two of us playing video games we had to started to get ready and pack up to go play some airsoft. We had to put the box into the truck which made it really easy to bring. Once that we had left on the way over there.

I had token a nap on the way over so that I can be nice and rested. Once I had woken up I had saw we were pulling up into these woods and I had asked my uncle i we were there yet. He had said "Yeah were here" so I had waited for about two three minutes just sitting in the truck. After time had pasted by we had finally gotten there. Now we were trying to find a parking space which wasn't very hard to find. After we had found our spot we had to unload all of our stuff. Once we had reloaded all the mags and put our gear on the ref had called all players who were going to play in that match to come in the middle. Once we had all gotten into the middle we got into two teams. After that match had been done we had a ten minute break to rest up.

Once again the ref called us into the middle. I had lost m uncle so I didn't know what team I was gonna be in. So I had been into the other side of the team I was going against.When I had been walking into the area that we were going to fight in I had saw my uncle and my cousin's. I didn't say anything. I know that that they were all going to be together and never separate. Once we had been all walking in they had saw me and I just said "Hi" as I waved my hand. They looked sad but I was ready.

Once we had gotten onto our sides of the field the ref had scream "GOO!!!!!" and we all started running all over the place. I had ran into the big builder that had 4 floors which was made out of wood and other things that I couldn't really tell what else. I had gone to the top of the level and then I had to look around to go find them. I had saw them and I started to shoot at them and I kept on missing most of my shots. They had noticed to where I was at and started shooting back while getting to cover. I had two flash bangs which they were kinda close to each other so I had tossed it between them and they couldn't see I had gotten my cousins good but not my uncle so he was able to still see. I had gotten my cousins out but not my uncle. I lose him so I went down the stairs until the second floor to see if the coast was clear and then I had jumped down. The ref called out "1V1" it was me and my uncle. We both saw each other. I had that other flash bang so I used it on him and I had gotten him pretty well but I didn't see where he had to hid for cover so I had waited on the side of a building to wait for him to come out. He had finally came out and I kept on shooting at him and I finally got him out.

After the math was done we all went back to the truck and started talking about. After that we all decided to go on the opposite team on purpose so it can be even more fun.

Comments

  1. Hi I'm Yu. I've always wanted to do airsoft instead my parents want me to swim.
    How'd you convince your parents to join airsoft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the way to convince your parents is to try to give them all the positive stuff like it keeps you in shape because your running around and it's makes you more mature by learning what can happen during war. Also it can make your reflexes better. But I mean it also depends how strict your parents are.

      Delete
  2. The only war thing I'm good at is sniping so I don't think my mom will be happy to hear that I want to shoot people as my favorite activity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My one word called “humble“

The Fourth Stall Part 2