10 years

10 years from now I would be done with collage. I would most likely be in the army or the air force. I would have a nice house for my wife and my two kids. I would have a Chevy 1967 car and also have a Nissan GT-R Skyline. I would also be a mechanic trying to fix engines or just to see what is wrong with the car. I would only go into the military because of my aunts and my uncle. I would also like to have some of my friends still here with me. I would still have my family on my side.

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing those family pics! Great info to know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skyline too but I'd rather have the Mcclaren P1. What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My one word called “humble“

The Fourth Stall Part 2