My one word called “humble“

I choose the word “humble” because not a lot people can be humble  and I wanna be one of those people who can be humble. This word connects to my life because I’ve haven’t been called humble. I’ve wanted to be called humble. My parents really don’t think that I’m humble. This word means that people are grateful for what they have. They also don’t show off what they have. They’re just grateful for what they have and what they can afford unlike some other people cannot like they can. This word will change my life because my parents would trust me more and they will think I’m really grateful for what I have. People would see me differently. I believe that people would have more respect and talk good about me. My first step to becoming humble is to start to act kind around other people even if I’m in a bad mood. I will also start being more greatful about what I have. I will say thank more often and please. I will not give an attitude to my parents at all even if I can’t help if they get me that mad. I will hold my self accountable to this word by trying my best to be kind, helpful, respectful, responsible, and greatful for what I have. This can connect to three parts of my life by one of them being respected by being respectful to someone else. The way you treat people is the way how people are going to treat you back. Another way is that people will see you and probably be inspired by you to be greatful for what they have. Another way is the way your parents can see you. Like they may have more trust than what they had before when you weren’t humble at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fourth Stall Part 2