Quote

I can relate to this poem because I had remembered people telling me that I wouldn’t be able to land this trick that ended helping me to try even harder. I also think that also happens in life because you can prove people wrong and stuff. Like a job that you have to do but then a random person says you can’t do that at all that to me shows that you just have to try really hard and get some help because you won’t know everything. But once you have completed that you feel accomplished about your self and that person can possibly see you different knowing that person can do the job right. That is what my dad has taught me because that’s just apart of life. I think all you have to do is just try your best for everything that may be hard or may be a struggle. Also it will pay off after all the hard work that you did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My one word called “humble“

The Fourth Stall Part 2