My favorite game

My favorite game is call of duty World War 2. I really like this game because I think it’s better than Black Ops 3 only because you can’t fly around like other people can. They can’t kill as easy because you can’t even just fly around and be safe. Like you actually have to run and hope you don’t die. I like this game a lot because it’s more realistic like it is in battlefield. The zombies in that game is AMAZING. I did manage to beat it with one other person. I had almost beat the Easter egg by my self but I didn’t. The campaign to that game really was good but I didn’t like how it ended. I thought maybe two or more missions would be good enough to end it but it’s all good. I’m really good with the M1A1 Carbine and the M1 Grand. I couldn’t find good pictures so I only got those two.





Comments

  1. I play that a lot on my ps4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayeeeee I got PS4 too. What’s your username? My is i123456israel add me so we can play some zombies or multiplayer

      Delete
  2. I'll add you the next time I get on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My one word called “humble“

The Fourth Stall Part 2