The perfect Christmas

The perfect Christmas is to have two games called NBA2K18 and Injustice 2. Those are my main things I would want and also a charger for my iPhone. I would really want those because I’ve always wanted those games for a while. NBA2K18 is a basketball game and Injustice 2 is a fighting game which is really fun because I have at least played them once. I would also just like to spend some time with my family and have a good time while eating and being fat and what not. Those are the main things I want for Christmas because I would spend time with family than getting gifts and what not but I wouldn’t mind get gifts from other people. I have a sister who’s 4 and I’m going to get her something because even though I really don’t like her that much I would like to get her something because I’m her brother. I just want to have a good time with my family and have a good time with my sister because I love my family with all heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My one word called “humble“

The Fourth Stall Part 2